Friday, May 15, 2009

Surprise uploads

Sticking with the Mother’s Day theme, we made these for my Mother-in-law. It was very easy. Just buy the pots, I got the ones that were only 1.27, and then the colored markers that were like $3, and then just let your kids go crazy. You’ll notice that they are wearing long shirts. That is so they don’t ruin there clothes, but I didn’t change out of my favorite Kaki pants because I didn’t plan on getting close to the kids while they messed with the Permanent markers, but of course Conner came over and drew on my pants. Thanks Conner.








Here is the finished product.






I even put the year on it so that if they survived for very long we would know when they were made. They are still sitting in my flower bed waiting to go to Beverly. We also made one for Tim’s Grandma and sister, Lisa. I think on flowers and pots all together I only spent about $20.


I just got around to uploading my pictures to my computer today. I've needed to do it for about 2 days now. When I did I found these pictures on here.









I must have left my camera down somewhere where the girls can get it. I never do that so I don’t know when it was. These are dark because the girls don’t understand the flash thing yet. Give it a few years. I do remember cleaning fingerprints off the lens yesterday but I thought I had accidentally touched it since I lost my lens cover. Guess not. These little sneaky butts did it.


Favorite Shot for today.

2 comments:

  1. Don't u love the surprises! Jacob has discovered a love of the camera and gets the little one that Eden uses on a regular basis. He has his own "saved folder" called "Jakie's pictures" I'll have to drag that up and post some of his pictures. You'll love it. It's amazing to me how much alike our kids are. I just wish my twins got along as well as yours do. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the flower pots! Please tell me you are watering mine while I'm gone!

    ReplyDelete