Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Uninspired

I am sitting here today looking at all my pictures, trying to get inspired for todays post. Nothing is coming so I think I am just going to put some pictures on today. Enjoy!

You can't tell but he is sticking his tongue out at you guys.





Can you say "Silly girls!"


Can you guess Where we stopped? If it was White Castle, YOUR RIGHT!!!





Me and Regan found this one day while riding around. It's a bull dog.




I hope you enjoyed. Hopefully tomorrows post will be better. Tim is taking me out to lunch and a movie for Mothers Day so I'll blog about that tomorrow too.

2 comments:

  1. Love the spider web shot! And the clouds...our ride here was only so so.
    Katie wants to know if the bulldog was a statue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the cloud picture you know the 2 things i love taking pictures of is 1 the sky and clouds
    2 flowers (so addicted to clouds)

    ReplyDelete