Tuesday, May 19, 2009

You want my hand WHERE!

Tim and I went fishing yesterday and you know me, had to take my camera. I didn’t take a lot of pictures though because Tim was catching fish let and right and I wanted to beat him so I just kept fishing. Finally after 2 hours I gave up and would read a while, then fish a while. Tim caught 7, I caught 2. I blame it on the fact that he gave me the stupid worm that the fish didn’t like and he fished with the one they loved, because right after I switched (well, 2 hours later) I got my first one. Here is me not wanting to touch it.


But since Tim is a meanie, I had to touch one. Here’s how the conversation went.

“Hold it or I’m pushing you in.”

“But it might bite me!”

“Louise, I swear.”

“But it is slimy!”

“Fine!”

“OMG!!! DON’T TOUCH ME WITH IT!!! TIM, IT TOUCHED MY LEG!!!”

Little shove. “Your going in.”

“FINE!”

“Put your fingers here.”

“I CAN SEE IT’S TEETH!!!”

“HERE!”

"You want my hand WHERE!!!"

"LOUISE!"

“OMG! Jesus, don’t let it bite me. Please!”

Then 5 minutes later…..


You’ll notice my left hand is clenched, and it stayed clinched like that the whole time. My husband is a mean butt head. I do not like to touch fish! They are gross and slimy and smelly. I go fishing to try and beat Tim by catching more fish, which I used to be able to do, all last summer I out fished him, and I like to read with no kids screaming in my ears. And yes, he made me touch both of my fish. As if once wasn’t torture enough.


I guess I should put some pictures on here of him and his fish.

GOD! That is so disgusting! Apparently, when the fish swallows the hook you have to go in after it. I say just let the stupid creature die because my hand is NOT going in it’s mouth.



Favorite shot for today.


3 comments:

  1. OMG that is so funny...Chad did the same thing to me.
    Love the pics. Can't believe you touched it long enough for Tim to snap a pic LOL. And yes, I let them keep any hooks they swallow LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather be pushed in the water than touch a nasty fish. I'm proud of you Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wouldn't mind touching a fish just not its gills SO GROSS

    ReplyDelete