Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ugly Old Man

OMG! Conner is being a nightmare this morning so I am going to hurry and do this. Him and Madyson are currently sitting beside me on the couch having a slap fight. They don’t want me to start playing too.

I forgot all about this next picture till Jessica reminded me last night and gripped at me for not posting it yet. Sorry Jesse, I take like a thousand pictures a day and cant be expected to remember them all. So here is the ugly little old man/monkey. We came across this thing at Varnell Nursery last Saturday and swore up and down she was carrying a midget around. (j/k we thought it was a dog, but midget just sounded better.)


The kids wanted to pet him so bad but apparently it saw them as competition or something. Either way he kept trying to attack so we moved along quickly. But not before I got permission to take his picture. We did ask about how much they cost and the chick told us 3 to 5 thousand. OMG!!! For an Ugly Old Man! No thank you. I can get one cheaper if I just drive over to the old folks home.
The kids favorite part were the orange fish.


Favorite shot of the day even though Tim thinks I am crazy for liking this picture. He’s just crazy. There is something about this picture that I just Love, other than the fact that I took it.



2 comments:

  1. Tell Tim it's a photograper thing, he just doesn't understand, cuz I like it too! That monkey is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought that monkey was really a man till you said something

    ReplyDelete