Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day family gathering

We had so much fun at Amy’s for Memorial Day. So much food! I really didn’t eat that much, thank God! I was looking through all my pictures and HATED the ones I am in because I sat down and played Call of Duty with Beth yesterday and forgot to take a shower so my hair looks HORRIBLE!!! I pulled it back, and as a person cursed with the *Smith* double chin, I just looked like a boy. And not a pretty boy either. I really loved when Tim came by the house, while working so therefore in uniform, with some stuff that was green and leafy in his car and was so proud of himself for finding it in the woods and getting to arrest the guy that had planted it. He is such and awesome cop. Here are some of my shots from the party. (ps, none of the cop, sorry.)(or the leafy stuff, sorry Aaron.)

I love how much Micah and Conner look alike in this picture. Ignore the Mexican sitting next to them, we hired him to baby sit and cook for the party.

Amy and her Bff, Spaz. Here she is saying how much she loves the way he follows her around and stares at her till she just wants to give him kisses galore.


Here she is offering him food out of her mouth like a good Mommy. She then proceeded to pick the fleas and ticks off his back. Now if we could only get her to be that attentive to her own kids.


I love how excited the kids got over bubbles. Ben and Conner were constantly fighting for the spot right in front of Aaron, so they could pop the bubbles the fastest.

Dorkas hamming it up.


You’ll notice Aaron’s gimp hand in this picture. This was the only think he could do because he could do it with the one hand. Long story there, not going to share on here. Well, if he gets me the x-rays like he promised then I probably will.

I had to MAKE Josh look at me and not Amy because she kept following me around taking the same shots as me. Love the hair cut Jesse!

Jesse and her friend Tamra that Aaron kept trying to get her number and she just kept shooting him down. Lol. Poor little gimp hand Aaron.

Favortie shot of the day is of Mom's light fixture above the table.

And of the rainbow we found. Also, check out that Awesome cloud. It is so huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment