Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Is it vacation yet?

Why do they have to make it so hard? So they get some kind of perverse pleasure out of it? Or are they all just a bunch of jerks?

I have been trying to get my kids in to see a Dr. since 7:30am. Madyson has had some kind of allergic reaction that has caused her face to swell and get red splotches on it. Conner has a snotty nose that is allergies, but I am afraid it is going to cause an ear ache. Regan has poison ivy on her neck and Natalie has ear ache. We got on Tenn Care but no one wants to see us because they don’t accept new patients who are sick. On top of all this I still have to pack for all 6 of us, clean the van, and REGISTER THE GIRLS FOR KINDERGARTEN. Which means going to the Health Dept. to get their shot records on a special piece of paper, go to the school with the 2 that are not in school yet and fill out who knows how much paper work while trying to keep my sanity. Did I mention that Tim has in-service today till about 4pm? Yup, no Tim. I had wanted to clean before I left also, because it’s so nice to come home to a clean house, but now I don’t know if I’ll have the time. OH THE JOYS OF MOTHER HOOD!!! I honestly think I would trade it all right now for an Awesome Mango Margarita. I really didn’t want to risk taking anything really contagious to Indiana around my G-ma or my cousins kids. SEE THIS AMBER AND LINN! I am trying to be considerate. I know it was stupid of me to wait but I honestly didn’t/don’t think they were/are sick. Thought it was just poison ivy and allergies but I just wanted to make sure. I like having all my bases covered and that is hard to do with kids.
Ok, enough of this downer crap.

Madyson loves getting covered in the calamine lotion. Regan too. Conner and Natalie are totally jealous. Conner will squeeze between me and whoever I am applying it to at the moment and stick his little chest out and say, “Mu urn!” (my turn.) Here is Madyson and her lotion face.


Natalie fell last night and hit her throat somehow and for some reason it made her throw up. Weird. Well, Conner thought that was the coolest thing since cheese and decided to give it a try. He leaned over the trash can (like Natalie)and coughed and spit. They took turns. Back and forth. Puke. Cough, spit. Spew. Cough, spit. Oh, fun times. Seriously, Margarita. Any takers? With the Twins I’ll give you 2 for the price of one.

I’d give him to ya but I think his father has fishing plans with him later.


See, they look exactly the same so you would only need one to pretend you have twins.

No takers? Well, I guess I’m stuck with them….. For now. Oh, wait! I just got a call! Goodbye, kid.

P.S. No kids were really sold due to this blog.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! They are so adorable Louise! I can't wait til you guys get here and we can stop at Tumbleweed on the way home from the zoo. They have the weekend relief program and you can get a mango margarita for 2.49. Sound good?! Hang in there. You'll be on the road soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I love the pic of Natalie with a tissue up her nose LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we'll send the kids with the hubbys and just us girls go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps, that is Regan, Amy. Shouldn't you know that by now?

    ReplyDelete