Monday, May 4, 2009

G-ma's

Oh, vacations. Why do I bother. It’s not like I get any rest. Or it’s any easier not being at home. Why, oh, why!

We are leaving Wednesday morning around 7am and driving for 5 hours to visit Grandma and the rest of the Family. I capitalize Family because we are like the mob. Once you get in, you can NEVER get out. Just ask the boys. Tim, Chad, and Josh. I have so much stuff to do to get ready. Panties, panties and more panties for the girls that can’t seem to make it to the potty in time.
Just kidding! Lol. Look, there’s my awesome Mom. 9 kids and doesn’t have a stretch mark anywhere, I had my first 2 and looked like Freddie Kruger went to town on my belly. (Hi Amy and Beth!) HOW DID SHE DO THAT!!! Magic? witch craft? Prayer? Who knows. Here’s the real pee pants girls.




Tim and I can fit our stuff together in one suit case. He is a drama packer though. Can never find anything, or blames me for moving it, so I end up packing him too practically. He yells at me for "taking up all the room!" I mean seriously, how hard is it to squish stuff. Men! We should call them Drama Queens. (j/k babe XOXOXO) I have to get all Conners stuff together. Diapers, lotion, jammies for all of them, phone chargers, diaper bag, socks, flip flops, toys to play with so they don’t drive Fa-La crazy, (G-ma’s dog) pillows, bathing suits. If I let Madyson pack then she would take nothing but dresses. There is so much more that goes on that list but I don’t have time to write it all down on here. Here’s where we are going. G-ma’s house! On her right is my uncle Tony’s house, on the left is Uncle Marks house. (Tim’s already called Mark to see if they can go fishing together. If I could find an eye roll icon on here I would totally inset it right here.) She has a nice view of the valley too.



I plan on getting another picture during the spring because I haven’t seen it during the warmer months for about 8 years, maybe more. I am so excited!
I have to go now. Kids to deal with, stuff to pack, clothes to wash, etc, etc, etc.

SEE YOU SOON AMBER!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! I can't wait til you get here! My kids are so excited to be going to the zoo Friday. I know what you meen about all the packing and no rest. You need a vacation from vacation once you get home, but we will be so happy to see you. Who all is coming up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will miss you. Are you sure you dont want to leave one of the twins with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm actually feeling a little jealous! Hmmm...maybe I will do my OWN Indiana vacation this year! I'm dying to go to the beach though. Ugh, stupid money...or lack of it! Love the old pic of me, Beth & mom. That was this past christmas at Gma's, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish i was going to the zoo (think you could sneak me in)

    ReplyDelete