Thursday, May 21, 2009

Top 50!!!

I just found out that I made the top 50 in a contest I like to enter every month. TOP 50!!! There were over 150 entries and I made it to the top 50. That is so awesome. I am so excited. I don’t expect to win but the fact that I made it to the top 50 is so cool. I really like saying that. TOP 50! TOP 50! TOP 50! Here is the picture


The theme is “April Showers.” I honestly don’t think it’s that unique or amazing. Some of the other entries were absolutely AWESOME! Well, here is the link to the other ones.
http://www.boston.com/community/photos/raw/april_contest_final50/ If it doesn’t work try copying and pasting. And if you don’t understand any of that I’m sorry but you are out of luck.

Jesse came over “to see me” the other day, she said, but spent the whole time playing with my kids. Mostly Conner. I can’t believe here butt actually fit on that thing. Lol. Love you Jess.

Anytime he made a noise she was right there, “are you ok?” Can you breath?” Do you want a cookie?” Conner told me later that he doesn’t even like her, he just wants the cookies.

I really just wanted to put the picture of her on the see-saw on here because I know her friends at work read this. LOL. Love you, Ho!

Favorite shot of the day.

1 comment:

  1. OMG i laughed so hard DO YOU WANT A COOKIE!!! jessica is so funny

    ReplyDelete