Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Satuday off

A women that goes to church with us just called to see if my kids could come play with her girls Saturday, then let my girls stay the night. I love getting these phone calls! There are few people that I would let my kids spend the night with but I totally trust the “H” family to spoil my kids and I honestly Never worry about them with they are with the “H” family. I am so excited about Saturday now. Tim is working Saturday so either I will just have a Me day or I will go on a ride-a-long with him. That means I get to ride in his cop car with him and sometimes he lets me play with the clicker thing that controls the Radar Gun. You laugh but it is so fun. Although we clocked a guy going really fast one day and Tim pulled him over and it was just a kid so I felt bad and begged Tim to let him go and he wouldn’t. So mean! I also just found out that it’s going to be a Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family so maybe I’ll just stay home and watch that. Hmmmm. Choices, choices.


I was brushing the twins hair yesterday and realized just how long it really is. Natalie has told me that she wants her hair to be long like “beffies”, so has Mady, but Regan wants hers cut short but I refuse to do it because it is so long and curly. Isn’t is so pretty.

Photo of the Day. Taken in ‘07 in DC when we went to visit Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment