Monday, May 11, 2009

Gifts, isn't that what it's all about?

I just love Mother’s Day. All the flowers and gifts. My Grandma racked up. Here is what she had recieved before I left.
From Dad:




From Aunt Shelly and Uncle Mark:





I got her some Daisy’s too but forgot to get pictures.

I haven’t got anything from Tim yet, but my awesome Aunt Shelly got me these.




My wonderful church, that loves me even when I don’t get to go, got me some beautiful flowers too but I am too tired to get pictures of them right now.

I hope all of you mother’s out there had a great day and got a lot of stuff, which as we all know, is what it's all about, right?

Overheard this week:

Regan: Do you know Amy?
Uncle Mark: Yes, I know Amy!
Regan: Oh! You know the one that lives with my Papaw?
Uncle Mark: Yes. Lol.
Aunt Shelly: Lol

Me: Lol.

Grandma: Lol.

Me: I can’t wait to tell Amy that one. Lol.

Grandma: I know!


(Yes G-ma, I did tell her you laughed. I think she might have cried too.)
(j/k G-ma, I didn’t tell her in person, I just blogged about it. EVEN BETTER!)


Photo of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh.
    My.
    Gosh.

    Hmmm. I need time to process my feelings now. Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL laughed so hard

    ReplyDelete