Friday, May 1, 2009

Bad Day!

I know I have taken forever to post today. I’m totally surprised that Beth hasn’t e-mailed me yet. But, this is what I woke up to this morning. Scary!


Even with the scary face she is still adorable. We think she got into some poison ivy. She has taken Benadryl so it’s already starting to clear up. I think I might have screamed when she came walking out of her room. It was the kick in the butt I needed to get my kids on Tenn Care. Which they now are. Whew! It just took all morning to do. Also, Regan has some on her neck so she stayed home from school. Then we got a call around 10am from the girls teacher saying that Natalie didn't feel good. She had a sneeze. That's it! I guess we get sent home for sneezes now.
We left the in-laws house the other night right at sunset, and man was it a beauty. I kept tying to get pictures of it but Tim’s head would keep getting in my way, or the windows in my van were so dirty that my camera wouldn’t focus on the sunset, just the window. I have got to clean those stupid things. So I had to get crafty. Here’s what I did.

Can you say “Super Crafty!” Yup, that’s me. Using my thinker. I loved it so much I decided to see what else I can get in my side mirror. (Amy and Linn, try this. So fun.)

And one for those of you who love to see my pretty face. See how dirty that mirror is. I guess I have to clean those too.

I plan on getting more but since I have to post daily and ran out of stuff to write about I had to do it today. I do plan on making it a project though, so look for more in the future. Sorry, this is all I’m doing today. I’m wore out. More tomorrow, maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness. I can't believe she actually still has a smile on her face. Also, I love the sideview mirror pics. I guess I need to start pricing them since mine is broke. It's a long story that maybe I should blog about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE the sunset pic in the rearview mirror...VERY crafty! I just killed my only set of camera batteries trying to get the vivid colors of mom's flowers, right after the rain.

    ReplyDelete