Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sleepless nights

I’m trying to figure out a way to get Tim to leave the house today. Me and the kids want to get out and do something but he just wants to just lay around and do nothing. He hasn’t been sleeping good at all, (neither one of us has really) so night before last we stayed up late talking about all of his old girlfriends (and there are like hundreds!) and my old boyfriends (only like 3). We laughed at how silly we used to act and all the fun we used to have. All in all it was a very sweet and funny night. One of those night where you remember exactly why you love each other all over again, Lord knows we needed that after 7 ½ years of putting up with each other. Just kidding!

Last night Regan had an accident and was trying to change panties in the living room, and for some odd reason Conner too it upon himself to point out her naked booty. She was trying to pull up her panties and Conner was poking her butt saying “poopie butt!” (slur the words together and you’ll sound just like Conner.) I was giggling behind my hand while Tim was trying to discipline him and not burst out laughing. After a few minutes of fighting with Conner we were finally able to get some panties on Regan’s naked butt.
I know the flowers have nothing what so ever to do with either one of these stories but since it’s my blog I can put anything I want on here and I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures that I took Monday.
Just consider all of these my favorite shots. Look for the 2 yellow birds in this one. Was completely an accident that I got them on here since I took this while on the 4 wheeler with Conner and Madyson.



2 comments:

  1. Those are really great shots.

    Isn't it cool when you have a conversation that reminds you exactly why you love the person you married? That happened to me in January and it was like a flood gate opened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just now getting to read this one, since I get that error message most of the time I go to your blog. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete