Saturday, May 9, 2009

Day 3

We went to Huber’s Orchard yesterday. There were games for the kids and animals for them to pet. Goats, Llamas, ducks, geese, deer, rabbit’s, peacocks, turkeys, you name it and they pretty much had it. They jumped on this huge bouncy thing and slid on a slide that was HUGE!!! Fought over who’s turn it was to drive the tractors. I think Conner rode the most. He would just hop on with one of the other kids. Of course Madyson got hurt in the first 20 minutes. It was my fault though. I told her to hold the corn in her hand and the swan would eat it out of her hand. Well, she listened, and a swan did come get the corn, he also just tried to take her whole hand too. Here is the culprit. After that the kids pretty much kicked at them to get them to stay away. Thank God for Linn and her mean voice or they would have just kept coming back for more.

After that she just threw it at them.



We loved the horses.




We can’t forget the goat’s. And the baby twin goats. We should have stuck all the twins next to the little twin goats. Linn, if you go back you should do that. They kept hiding from me so all I could get was their butts








I was feeding the goats and looked up and saw this guy above my head. I moved real quick. Dana had to warn Michael to move so he didn’t get pooped on.




And we got to pet and feed Deer.


Linn was the only adult to jump. The rest of us didn’t want to take our shoes off.

There is definitely more to come but since I leave tomorrow I want to spend some time with my Grandma so I’ll just write more later. Not to mention Tim hasn't had enough sleep so I have to keep an eye on him so he doesn't sneak away to a bed somewhere.



Todays favorite picture. Madyson the goat, Eden the sheep, Regan the horse, Natalie the cow, and Conner the pig.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! So funny. I do have a pretty good mean voice! And thanks for posting a pic of my getto booty! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, love the last picture LOL...Conner trying to get up in the hole. Can't believe you didn't jump!

    ReplyDelete