Thursday, May 14, 2009

Butt Drugs anyone?

Nat: “Look Mom! I have a horse. His name is Slaquaater.” (swear that’s what it was.)

Mady: “Look at my horse Mom, her name is girl.”

Regan: “No! I want to be Princess! Oh, I have to pee now.”



When we go to Indiana we always laugh at this. Honestly, if I had been born to this name I would probably have murdered my parents for reproducing at all. I mean, who wants to grow up being called Ms. Butt, or Betty Butt, or Harry Butt(LOL).

I love Indiana!
Some of the fun we had.

Dana and Linn.
Madyson and Dana's son, who I am having the hardest time remembering his name. I told Mady that I liked her boobies and she laughed then said she did too. The Boy leaned his head out to look at them. WHAT IS HIS NAME!!! Corbin? Levi? Noah? It is driving me crazy now. Dalton! That is what it is. Thanks Linn's blog.


My Twins.
Linn's Twins.

Me and Dana.


Farmer Regan.

3 comments:

  1. Strangely enough, Farmer Regan actually looks believable LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Glad my blog could help. I laughed so hard I just peed myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i love HARRY BUTT i laughed so hard

    ReplyDelete